Michelle Rockliff is a Director of Rockliffs Lawyers and has in excess of 30 years experience in acting as a lawyer for a range of clients from large corporations to small businesses and individuals.
- Insurance and general litigation – acting for individuals, small businesses, companies and insurers in the prosecution and defence of commercial orientated disputes in a wide range of jurisdictions including the Supreme, District and Local Courts;
- Debt recovery/Bankruptcy/Insolvency– acting for individuals and corporations, assisting recovery of debts both large and small. Michelle can also assist with any bankruptcy and insolvency law queries;
- Wills, estate planning and probate – providing assistance in drafting Wills both simple and complex, including incorporating testamentary trusts. Michelle also has extensive experience in obtaining probate, letters of administration and administering trusts;
- Family provision claims – acting on behalf of executors and plaintiffs seeking provision from an Estate;
- Contracts – drafting and negotiating contracts, drafting terms and conditions for trade and web pages, drafting privacy statements
- Property law – including both residential and commercial property transactions and leases.
- Commercial law – including both purchase and sale of businesses;
- Building and Construction/Security of payment act payments claims in proceedings in both
NCAT and through the Courts
- Insurance Law – acting for insurers in public liability claims, professional indemnity matters
and the prosecution of subrogated recovery actions. Advising with respect to indemnity
issues, including contract construction and the Insurance Contracts Act 1984.
Outside work Michelle enjoys travelling, tennis, going to the beach, socialising with family and friends.