The decision of selling a property is an important one. Having the right lawyer on your side advising you every step of the way is important to ensure the process of selling and transferring your property (or a ‘conveyance’) is as a stress-free as possible. At Rockliffs Lawyers, our property and conveyancing department is committed to making the process as easy as possible from start to finish, so you have more time to take care of the important things!
We have years of experience dealing with the sale of:
- Residential & Commercial Property for personal, business or investment purposes;
- Torrens title, Leasehold title, Limited title, Qualified title, and Old Systems Title properties;
- Strata Title, Community title, & Company Title properties;
- “Off the Plan” sales, including liaising with developers to prepare Master Contracts to be used for off-the-plan sales of units;
Rockliffs Lawyers will guide you through the process of selling your property, including but not limited to:
- Reviewing the Real Estate Agency Agreement and negotiating or recommending amendments prior to accepting the Agreement;
- Ordering various searches related to your property and prepare the Contract for Sale;
- Attend to exchange of contracts, as well as advise you throughout of your obligations to the purchaser between exchange and settlement;
- Discharge your mortgage to your bank and ensure they are ready for settlement;
- Completion of the sale.
For more information on selling your property, we suggest you read the Law Society of NSW Guide to Selling a Home as a starting point.